Experienced Beaver County Attorney Fights for Accused Clients
Determined Pennsylvania lawyer handles a wide range of criminal defense matters
Navigating the criminal justice system without a knowledgeable attorney can be intimidating and overwhelming. At Benyo Law Firm in Beaver, I represent clients in criminal defense matters throughout the county and in other Western Pennsylvania communities. My firm relentlessly advocates for the rights of my clients during every stage of the criminal justice process. With more than 25 years of legal experience, I have an extensive knowledge of the law and highly-developed negotiation and litigation skills that I use to pursue favorable result for clients. Whether you were accused of driving drunk, questioned on suspicion of a drug offense or charged with sexual assault, I will identify any weaknesses in the prosecution’s claims and develop a detailed strategy to counter the case against you.
Thorough advocate provides strong representation to Western Pennsylvania residents
I am committed to seeking the best possible outcome in every case and offer passionate and astute criminal defense representation to area residents in the following types of cases:
- Assault and battery — Allegations of violence should always be taken seriously. I represent clients in misdemeanor and felony assault and battery cases and will identify if a self-defense claim or any other potential defenses exist.
- Domestic violence crimes — A conviction for violence against a spouse or partner can bring significant fines and jail time. Domestic violence crime cases are often complicated and emotional, and I will work to ensure your side of the case is presented effectively in court and discussions with prosecutors.
- Gun and weapons crimes — If you’re accused of a crime involving a gun or another type of weapon, you need capable representation from an attorney who understands the relevant state and federal laws.
- Homicide — Anyone charged with homicide faces severe consequences and deserves an experienced and skilled lawyer. I know how to handle these complicated cases and will relentlessly pursue a just outcome for you.
- Parole and probation — Violations of parole and probation terms typically result in resumed incarceration. I have extensive knowledge of state and federal parole and probation guidelines and will fight to preserve your freedom.
- Drunk driving — Arrests for driving drunk or under the influence of drugs sometimes not based on proper legal grounds. My firm is adept at challenging and successfully overcoming DUI/DWI charges.
- Drug crimes — Waiting to hire an attorney to defend a drug crime charge can negatively affect the outcome of your case. I know how to assess these allegations and will look to identify mistakes or misconduct that lead to the exclusion of key evidence.
- Sex crimes — Lengthy prison sentences, lifetime registration as sex offender and permanent loss of important rights can follow a sex crime conviction. Being accused does not mean you are guilty, and I will take decisive action to dispute the claims against you.
- Traffic violations — Paying, rather than fighting, a traffic violation ticket might be costly in the short and long run. After reviewing your situation, I will advise whether it is possible to get the ticket reduced or dismissed entirely.
I understand the difficult issues that can arise in criminal cases and will mount the strongest possible defense for you, while guarding against violations of your fundamental rights.
Contact a dedicated Pennsylvania criminal defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
At Benyo Law Office, I represent clients throughout Beaver County and other Western Pennsylvania locations in a broad range of criminal defense matters. Please call 724-774-1482 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Beaver office.